Three Sisters Flowers offers floral design, event design, complete event planning and event coordination.
We have the highest standards for our designs. By using only the freshest flowers and taking the best care of our arrangements, we deliver the most beautiful flowers for your event. We offer many types of arrangements, bouquets, hair flowers, corsages, and boutonnieres. We also offer chuppah rental and decoration. Not only do we do wedding flowers, we also offer arrangements for other occasions: birthdays, parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, holidays, memorial services, corporate events… you name it, we do it!
Along with that, we are happy to take on creative projects such as putting together wedding favors, welcome bags and any other special details your event might require!
From the first ideas to the Big Day, we love planning events. We love offering our advice and we enjoy going to meetings with clients to pick out anything from menu options to linens.
When coordinating a wedding, Susan and her team are detail oriented and professional. They are very organized to ensure that the event goes according to plan working tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure your event goes seamlessly. We always have back up plans in case of any emergency; we’ve got it covered. Susan is careful to listen to her clients’ desires and is sure to execute every detail to their satisfaction and beyond.
- Phone and e-mail consultations for questions and advice
- Assist in creating wedding day design and theme
- Wedding professional referrals (if needed)
- 1-3 months before wedding date meeting up to 3 hrs for site inspection and creation of wedding day timeline
- Creation and execution of wedding day timeline and site layout
- 1-2 weeks before wedding date up to one hour wrap up meeting to review all documents and contracts
- Phone and e-mail confirmation with all vendors
- Packing list coordination
- Rehearsal assistance up to one hour
- Wedding day set-up, supervision, clean up and coordination up to 9 hours
- Act as “go to” person on the day of the wedding and two weeks leading up to the big day for all vendors and guests
- Provide complete emergency kit for wedding party
- Manage wedding day transportation
- Assist bridal party getting ready
- Oversee photography
We are happy to provide additional services at an hourly rate. We love to:
- Attend additional meetings
- Visit rental showrooms to assist in selecting table settings
- Assemble guest welcome bags and favors
- Create, prepare, and assemble any wedding day details
- Transport materials to and from vendors
- Collecting all personal items and gifts to be picked up later
- Any other way we can help